Leicester Sexual Health offers:
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screening and Treatment Services: We routinely test for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV and Syphilis.
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Contraception: Information, advice and issuing a range of contraceptive options including free condoms and C-Card Scheme
- Emergency Contraception: Hormonal contraception (pill) or coil insertion if you have had unprotected sex. Referral and support to termination of pregnancy services
- HIV PEP and PREP: Information, advice and assessment for Post Exposure Prophylaxis if you think you’ve been exposed to HIV. Information and advice on Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (at the moment we don’t currently supply PREP)
- Psychosexual Counselling: A service for those aged 16+ referred via their GP for the management of problems such as lack/loss of libido and sexual performance
- Sexual Violence: Information and links to your nearest Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) and information relating to support (including Child Sexual Exploitation, Female Genital Mutilation and Domestic Violence)
- Domiciliary Services: A specialist service for those who may find it difficult to access a GP practice or sexual health service for contraception advice and/or treatment.