Whatever your sexuality you can get friendly, confidential and accurate advice and support by visiting a clinic, but there are local services available for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans communities.
There are local services you may wish to access to gain more information and support:
Trade - is a health charity working with the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans communities of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
LASS - Services for people affected by HIV.
In partnership with Leicester Sexual Health Services, CLINIC xtra is new testing service offered at Trade.
Operating from a welcoming city centre space, the clinic offers:
• A free and confidential full sexual health check
• Tests for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B & C
• Tests performed by a fully trained nurse
• A walk in service, no appointment needed just turn up.
• Free safer sex products
• Results available within 10 -14 days.
Available every: Friday between 11am - 2pm
Address: Trade Sexual Health, 2nd Floor, 27 Bowling Green Street, Leicester, LE1 6AS
For more information:
Contact Trade on 0116 254 1747 or visit tradesexualhealth.com