Venue name:De Montfort University - CHOICES Clinic
Address:Advice Reception, Ground Floor Campus Centre, De Montfort Students Union Leicester LE2 7HU
Schedule:Monday: 10am - 4pm
Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 10am - 4pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
- SHACC (Sexual Health and Contraception Clinic) is an integrated, networked, NHS sexual health service in Leicester that aims to be quick and local, providing contraception and early pregnancy advice and investigation and treatment for sexually transmitted infections. Appointments are available via the SHACC service (Tel: 0333 332 4625) or Haymarket Health (Tel: 0300 124 0102). Please note: this service is currently restricted to people living within Leicester City boundary. Clinics will run during term time only and can only be used by students studying here and are aged 24 and under.
There is also an alternative walk-in clinic for 18s and under at Haymarket Health. You must now register for a personal health record, PHR, leicestersexualhealth.nhs.uk/personal-health-record-phr, to book online. There are many benefits once you have registered
- You only need to enter your personal details once
- More control over booking and cancelling your appointments
- You can update your demographics so they are always up to date on your medical record
- Any messages or correspondence we send will go directly to your PHR account. This will give you extra security and peace of mind. The nature of these clinics means that it is not always possible to see all patients - alternative clinics to attend will be offered.
Please attend your appointment alone. This includes no children or babies.