Venue name:Leicester College (Abbey Park Campus) - CHOICES Clinic
Address:Painter Street Leicester LE1 3WA
Schedule:Wednesday: 11:00AM - 1:00PM - Healthcare Room (2.31)
- This is a walk-in clinic for students at Leicester College only. You must currently be studying here and be aged 24 or under. No pre-booked appointment is required. Please note: Clinics will run during term-time only and we are closed on Bank Holidays.
There is also an alternative walk-in clinic for 18s and under at Haymarket Health.
To book an appointment online, you must now register for a personal health record (PHR). There are many benefits to registering for PHR:
- You only need to enter your personal details once
- More control over booking and cancelling your appointments
- You can update your demographics so they are always up to date on your medical record
- Any messages or correspondence we send will go directly to your PHR account. This will give you extra security and peace of mind. Clinics held in schools, colleges and universities will run only during term time and can be used by students there. Clinics in medical/health centres and youth venues will be closed during all public bank holidays. The nature of these clinics means that it is not always possible to see all patients - alternative clinics to attend will be offered.
Please attend your appointment alone. This includes no children or babies.